Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Bracket, Post-Round 1

Ok...this isn't about me lording the superiority of my bracket over you. Oh wait! Yes it is. See, I didn't enter any pools or contests or anything with my bracket this year. Thus, this is the only place where I can really show it off. Here it is in all it's glory (green checks = correct, red x's = wrong):



There is a lot of green on this bracket, and not much in the way of red. My worst pick was obviously Creighton over Nevada, because that ruined the first two rounds in that section of my bracket. I had seen Creighton's conference championship game against Southern Illinois, and I thought the Jays had what it took to upset both Nevada and Memphis. Obviously, I was wrong.

I also thought that, after hearing a lot about BYU beating Air Force and hearing nothing about Xavier, BYU would be able to handle the Musketeers. Wrong again, says the scoreboard. Still, 30-2 is definitely not bad considering the way most of my brackets turn out. All of my Final Four teams are still in it. In fact, all of my Elite Eight teams are still in it. I have three regions that are still 100% perfect.

Why the hell did I not enter a pool?!

No comments: